It means so much to me as a practice owner that our patients actually take the time to give us a 5 star dental reviews. Not only is constructive feedback useful for shaping our delivery of service, but positive feedback really makes our staff smile! They all work really hard, and I ask a lot from them to be sure that patient care is at the center of our dental practice. I have recently found out how important these “reviews” are online. When I first started practice, the yellow pages or a neighbor were the primary ways new patients found our practice. Today most everyone goes to Google or Yelp.
I found these statistics regarding online reviews amazing.
• 90% of people only look at the 1st page of Google results
• 80% of consumers research products online every week. (oracle.com)
• 70% of people trust the opinions of other consumers posted online. (nielsen.com)
• The average consumer consults 11 online reviews before making a purchasing decision. (Source: socialbarrel.com)
• Consumer reviews are 12 times more trusted than product descriptions. (Source: socialbarrel.com)So taking the time to give us feedback means so very much to our practice. They say that prominently displayed negative reviews on a review site are enough to make people pass on what you’re offering. Too often people use the review sites when they are angry or upset. So, a VERY BIG THANK YOU to all of our patients who take the time to write a positive review for our practice. I am sure Meredith read what one of you posted before she visited our office.Mad love ~ Ash